Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Australia

Not sure if many of you know it, but I'm a huge movie buff that hasn't been to the theatre in months... that is, until last weekend - we were able to go see... Australia!



Although it was cheesy in some parts, and pretty overdone in others, on the whole, I loved the movie because it has a great score (music like this moves me to the point where I often think about how blessed I am to be able to hear), because the story is centered around how love can cross cultures and colors, and because it reminds me of how gloriously stunning God has made different parts of our world.



What an amazing Creator - to give us music to express ourselves, to give us the Utlimate example of Love, to give us breathtaking beauty to stand in awe of. It all points back to Him. How great our God is! How wonderful His ways. How amazing His creations. Thank you Lord for my ears and my eyes and most of all, giving me a heart to be swept away with.

No comments: